Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive?
Are you looking for the next move?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you.
Currently working on a great Digital Marketing Executive opportunity within a Global Legal firm based in Central London. This forward thinking firm are looking for an experienced Digital professional to bring in innovative and fresh ideas to their expanding Marketing team.
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will be asked to carry out the following tasks:
• Act as a digital marketing expert to the business, advising on best use of digital channels for marketing campaigns and communications
• Ensure digital marketing channels are up to date with latest developments and usability standards and are optimised for use
• Contribute to development plans for online channels and make recommendations for improvement
• Work with in-house teams and external suppliers to launch campaigns and initiatives online
• Advise on how to improve digital content and on the approach to content marketing
• Act as a brand guardian ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines and promotes coherent messaging
• Contribute to developing a culture of marketing excellence
• Co-manage marketing induction programme
• Take the lead in meetings regarding the firm's approach to digital marketing
• Manage the relationship between marketing and IT ensuring the firm's digital platforms receive technical support as and when required
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will have the following skills:
• Proven experience in a marketing role
• Solid experience in coordinating digital marketing campaigns
• Experience of CRM products, web content management systems and/or email distribution systems
• Knowledge of website analytics tools, SEO, SEM, and PPC would be beneficial
• Well-versed in marketing best practices and up-to-date with the latest trends
• Experience of supporting a wide range of system users, including the development of appropriate training to support the user's understanding
• Strong analytical and reporting experience
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Izzy Carnell via the link below, or call me on 0203 905 6311
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
PPC Account Manager Do you have demonstrable experience in PPC, and thrive off maximising client performance and ret...
Job Description: Are you an experienced Community Manger who has previous experience in consumer tech? If you are a ...
Job description: Are you an experienced Digital Senior Account Manager who has previous worked within the Consumer Te...