Marketing Executive – Acquisition
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing marketing team. As Marketing Executive – Acquisition you will be helping to drive the ambitious membership growth plans of a leading not for profit organisation
• Produce and deliver lead generation campaigns to generate and qualify new prospects.
• Produce relevant campaign assets (online and offline), to support overall delivery of wider campaigns
• Develop and deliver event campaigns to drive either attendance and/or delegate income for commercial events
• Ensure content is relative in relation to acquisition activity .
• Manage the creation and delivery of marketing materials for acquisition campaigns as necessary and copy material for all marketing channels.
What We're Looking For:
• Recognised marketing and/or communications qualification with experience in delivering a multichannel comms plan.
• Demonstrable knowledge of producing and delivering multichannel campaigns that have proven to drive up customer usage and product adoption.
• Experience of communication delivery within a B2B environment.
• A track record in developing strong and impactful content marketing campaigns.
• Knowledge and understanding of customer segmentation and how best to leverage this to deliver impactful campaigns.
• Experience of manipulating complex marketing data, such as marketing lists and communications metrics to report on campaign performance and demonstrate ROI and manage customer contacts to optimise the customer experience and engagement.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit Dlay for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester
Contact our consultant:
A graduate from Manchester Uni, Harjits heart was always back in her home county of Kent (or is it Essex) so when the opportunity came up for her to run our London office she jumped at the chance. Whilst more than happy taking the most serious briefs for the worlds biggest Professional, financial and property firms, she's also comfortable with a karaoke mic in her hand belting out a big ballad.
Telephone: 0203 905 6311