CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST Up to £80,000
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a high growth industry-leading provider of cloud-based software that enables client to deliver better results, since there inception in the US results have been nothing short of phenomenal and they have established themselves as a market leader and created an unrivalled culture that has been recognised through multiple awards.
In this role, you'll create content that expands the company footprint, builds brand awareness, and engages our target audience while driving customer acquisition and retention.
You're highly creative, have laser-like attention to detail, and a data-driven mindset. You're a natural leader and team player who is comfortable collaborating across Marketing, Product, PR, Sales, and Customer Success within our London office and US-based global headquarters in California. You're an integral part of achieving global market leadership and will report to the Director of Marketing, UKI.
What you'll do:
● Create content that drives conversions, gains opt-in subscribers, builds awareness, and nurtures leads through each stage of the buyer journey (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, case studies, blogs, landing pages, paid ads, etc.).
● Increase site visitors through SEO, social media, and email subscribers.
● Collaborate with colleagues internally, as well as identify and engage with external industry influencers and thought leaders to ensure content is relevant and compelling.
● Manage an external PR agency to deliver quantifiable brand engagement.
● Bring our proposition to life by explaining the benefits and outcomes achieved by using our products and services to our target personas.
● Act as the regional managing editor and publisher for Procore, ensuring all content is aligned to our brand guidelines.
● Push creative boundaries in order to generate fresh content ideas that connect with our target audience in new ways via distribution tactics that expand our reach.
● Analyze performance on an ongoing basis to test and optimize content effectiveness.
What We're Looking For:
● BA/BS degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications or a related field
● 5+ years of experience performing a similar role.
● Excellent communication skills including an editorial mindset and deep understanding of the importance of storytelling.
● Experience producing digital content, specifically SEO and inbound marketing.
● Demonstrable experience of developing compelling messages for different B2B target demographics and personas
● Strong project management and organizational skills
● Experience of working in international teams.
● Team player with the confidence to take the lead to ensure objectives are achieved.
● Confidence to challenge status quo, develop new ideas, test and learn, and the desire to continuously improve on best performance.
● Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Wordpress and Marketo is desirable.
● Experience of working in the B2B SaaS industry is highly desirable.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call a Rob Booth on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
My client are firmly established as the dominant player in Digital Asset Management system operating in a high growth tech segment they have groen consistently year and year and ar...
From humble beginnings in an English country garden to being the dominant player with offices in London and the US my client have gone from strength to strength, there a Saas tech ...
Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Strategist My client are a high growth tech start up business who have come a long way in a short space of time their cloud-based software...