Do you have experience heading up a Marketing department?
Are you happy taking on the full marketing collateral of a role?
Have you worked in a Professional services industry?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
A prestigious educational institution based in Clitheroe is looking for an outstanding Head of Marketing to join its external relations team. The successful Head of Marketing will be refreshing the branding of the school, which will include the full marketing collateral, such as, events, website, social media and the full digital context.
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
• responsible for marketing the constituent parts of the School to appropriate market segments such that recruitment targets are met
• Develop and implement different strategies to recruit pupils, raising the Schools profile externally to ensure sufficient enquiries are generated for the desired number of entrants
• Manage and monitor all elements of the Schools brand to ensure the
• brand remains consistent with the values, personality and aims of the School
• Act as Brand Guardian to ensure compliance with brand guidelines
• Project manage arrangements for marketing and recruitment events such as Open Days and Induction days, working closely with the Director of Admissions
• Produce all promotional material, branded items and signage as required
• Develop and implement the marketing plans for each section of the School
• Commissioning market research where required to inform planning
• Manage the Marketing budget
• Take part in the School's performance management process
The successful Head of Marketing will have the following profile:
• Hold Chartered Institute of Marketing qualifications, or a Marketing degree or equivalent
• Highly skilled in presentations, with excellent attention to detail and solid marketing planning and brand management experience
• Experience of working in school or university admissions
• Strong customer service mentality and be able to demonstrate a track record of success in both strategic and tactical marketing
• Evidence of career development
• Track record of planning and delivering excellent marketing plans
• Strategic planning/implementation at senior level
• Excellent creative and analytical skills and attention to detail
• Flexible and organised
In the return for your hard work, the ideal candidate will receive a generous basic salary, as well as perks such as free parking, free meals and much much more.
If you feel you have the fitting skills, then please send your CV using the link below.