If you are looking for a new step in your career with excellent potential of progression, learning and working with great people look no further.
A very well known creative agency who produce brand driven creative outputs for clients across sectors such as; retail, consumer, the public sector and more. They are looking for a talented designer to work on site with one of their biggest clients. This is the opportunity to produce a wide variety of creative work and work in an excellent design team.
- Create design concepts that excel the brand to even better heights of design.
- Translate briefs and client requirements to high quality deliverables.
- Maintain brand guidelines when producing the work.
- Attend client meetings and present work if needed.
- Maintain an independent working style but also work collaboratively if desired.
- Produce work from print (mainly packaging) and POS to web banners (static and animated) from design to artwork.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Good knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Strong ability to sketch and scamp up into initial concepts and designs.
- Agency background is a plus.
- Excellent eye for detail and an avid interest in your industry.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Hayley Murphy on 0161 6960010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We're working with an online retailer that works with many brands under one roof, to find a Digital Designer who has the...
Are you a lover of retail designs? How would it feel viewing your work in the windows of the world's biggest fashion ret...