Do you have experience working as a Marketing Assistant?
Are you keen to kick start your career within Marketing?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant within a professional services firm based in Sale, Manchester. Due to rapid growth, this firm is now looking for a driven Marketing Administrator to work alongside the Bid Coordinator.
The successful Marketing Assistant will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Assist the Bid Co-ordinator in the preparation of pre-qualification and tender documents to deadlines including preparing responses, formatting, proof reading and quality checking
• Support the Director and Heads of Division with the production of materials for internal and external presentations, maintaining corporate branding and imagery
• Tracking pursuits, updating spreadsheets, and the client contact database
• Maintain a system of up-to-date standard business development information for use by all staff including CV's, photographs, standard document library and project profiles, company registrations and memberships
• Attending regular marketing meetings, contributing and taking/follow-up of actions as required including e-marketing, comms, events promotion
The ideal Marketing Assistant will obtain the following skills:
• An undergraduate degree within either History, English or Creative Writing
First-class organisation and multi-tasking skills; the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
• Advanced IT skills with extensive experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of InDesign or similar software would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with ease
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Construction industry experience
• Flexible attitude to work
• Professional, friendly manner
In return for your hard work you will be given a generous bonus, as well a great scope for progression within the firm.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, then send your CV over to Anila Shabir via the link below.
This is an opportunity to join an award winning Law firm building on an established team due to exciting growth plans. T...
Are you an ambitious Marketing Executive wanting to develop and grow your career with one of the UK's leading IT consult...