Do you have a passion for UX Design? Do you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to develop your own ideas as well as collaborating freely with like minded designers/developers? If so, I have an outstanding opportunity for an intuitive and passionate UX Designer to join a leading digital agency in the North West
Working collaboratively with designers, developers and other digital professionals, you'll create outstanding products and services that meet the needs of real people, and equally, provide commercially successful solutions for our clients.
Making use of range of methods, including field research, persuasion design, experience mapping, high-fidelity prototyping and usability testing to inform your thinking, while always working in partnership with clients and peers.
Once you have validated your approach, you'll work with our design and development teams to implement responsive solutions that delivers an intuitive user experience and exudes the brand personality of our mobile-first clients.
What We're Looking For:
Strong portfolio demonstrating UX Design is a must.
- Experience in selecting, planning, and performing appropriate user research and testing activities
- Propose and test IA, taxonomies, navigation and key product journeys.
- Create deliverables as appropriate; for example personas, user journeys, sitemaps, process flow diagrams, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Productive working relationships with front-end developers.
- An ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Collaborate and share ideas confidently and help develop those around you.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Ryan Lehane on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.