Do you have experience within Business Development in a Professional Services environment?
Are you keen to develop your career within a legal firm?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
I'm currently recruiting for a Client Development Assistant in the Birmingham area to join an International Legal firm
The ideal Client Development Assistant will be asked to carry out the following duties:
Duties of the role:
• Assisting the Clients and Markets team in their work with specific partners, lawyers, key clients, sectors and specialist groups
• Helping to increase the effectiveness of business/client development targeting activities.
• Proactively monitor and analyse competitor and client movements. Monitoring industry media for significant client and sector news and re-publish/ distribute internally.
• Attend internal businesses development meetings, take minutes and proactively follow up on agreed actions
• Work with partners, fee earners to develop case study material to be used for directory entries, on the website, in the media and in bids.
• Work closely with the finance department to request marketing spend, matter and financial reports that are analysed for practice groups and client relationships
The successful Client Development Assistant will have the following skills:
• Experience within a Professional Services environment, preferably the Legal sector
• Experience with working alongside Management teams within Business Development
• Strong multi-tasker with excellent organisation and time management skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Excellent IT skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you think this Client Development Assistant role would suit you, please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age