We're working a fantastic integrated agency specialising in marketing and branding for all things retail. They are looking for a fantastic designer to join their successful team. Having been around for over 30 years they are well established and work with some fantastic retail brands across the UK. This is a great opportunity for anyone in looking to learn and progress, this is a great opportunity!
- Create excellent designs across pretty much all print outputs.
- Communicate well in the team of creatives and the client services team as well.
- Work collaboratively to produce the best results.
- Work to tight timings for briefs.
- Be open to constructive criticism and training opportunities to improve your skills even further.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio displaying strong print campaigns.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills.
- Agency background is a plus.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
This agency is really one of the top places to work in the Nation; providing unrivalled progression opportunities and a ...
Would you like to be part of a company that can offer you a healthy work/life balance? A company that provides wellbeing...