Do you have experience working as a Marketing or Business Development Administrator?
Are you keen to kick start your career within Marketing?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator within a Legal firm based in Central Manchester. Due to rapid growth, this firm is now looking for a driven Marketing and Business Development Administrator to work alongside the Head of Business Development.
The successful Marketing Assistant will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Building and maintaining professional relationships with potential clients
• Communicating service offerings to prospective clients
• Arranging meetings, planning and preparing presentations and proposals
• Organising and preparing company events across the UK
• Managing social media pages, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
• Managing and updating the company website to maintain company image and content
• Attending conferences and networking events
• General administrative duties to assist when required
• Tracking pursuits, updating spreadsheets, and the client contact database
• Attending regular marketing meetings, contributing and taking/follow-up of actions as required including e-marketing, comms, events promotions
The ideal Marketing and Business Development Assistant will obtain the following skills:
• First-class organisation and multi-tasking skills; the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
• Advanced IT skills with extensive experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of InDesign or similar software would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with ease
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Construction industry experience
• Flexible attitude to work
• Professional, friendly manner
If you think this role would suit you, please send your CV via the link below to Anila Shabir
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This is an opportunity to join an award winning Law firm building on an established team due to exciting growth plans. T...
Are you an ambitious Marketing Executive wanting to develop and grow your career with one of the UK's leading IT consult...