One of our largest clients are looking to grow their in-house PPC team! Managing a team of executives you will be a specialist in all things Paid Media! Helping your team to run the days to day PPC campaigns for a few different company brands, ensuring to performance (both from the team and the campaigns!) and working closely with the department head to create ongoing Paid advertising strategy.
This is a great chance to get into a company where your skills can be put to real use!
What you'll be doing:
• Overseeing and delving into the campaign running and day to day elements of the companies PPC Campaigns
• Strategising with the department heads to ensure optimised campaigns
• Managing and developing team members, using KPI's for to track performance to training.
• Hands on campaign management, overseeing accounts of up to £300k a month
• Taking responsibility for the campaign direction and success
What you've already got:
• Expert knowledge and experience with PPC campaigns of all shapes and sizes
• Demonstrable experience managing high budget campaigns end to end
• Experience running campaigns across all platforms (Search engines and social media preferable)
• Expert knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
• 2 years + experience in PPC/paid media roles
• Up to date Google certifications
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Contact our consultant:
Lots of experience in treating customers the right way, always friendly and approachable with a keen eye for detail. Works really well with everyone and will happily talk to anyone. Will often be found buying chocolates and queuing for the next Marvel movie!
A really exciting opportunity is available from a young and vibrant PPC agency in Greater Manchester! They are looking for a new PPC Manager to help them grow and develop their a...
Looking for a great opportunity in PPC? Looking to work for an exciting agency with the chance to progress quickly? Enjoy answering yes to rhetorical questions? Then send over your...
Ever considered an exciting and fast paced career in PPC? Have you already started your exciting and fast paced career and you're looking for your next step? Never heard of PPC but...