An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for an extremely successful Consumer PR Agency in Manchester City Centre. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced PR Account Director to join their team.
• As you would be joining a well-established PR and social media team you will have a variety of clients including but not limited to hospitality, retail and sport brands.
• The role will be predominantly B2C and you will be expected to manage and maintain close working relationships across your accounts.
• You'll have line management responsibility and ensure delivery of PR activity for your client base.
• Another key part of your role will be pitching to new clients and bringing on new business opportunities.
• Campaign management and development of PR Strategy for mainly B2C clients and some B2B clients.
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with hospitality, retail or sports brands.
• Extensive PR Experience, preferably within a PR Agency and with line management experience.
• You will have media relations experience alongside social media and digital PR experience.
• Proven experience of drafting and creating communication plans and proposals.
• Experience of taking the lead on new business pitches and helping to drive new business.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
With over 3 years of recruitment experience in the Greater Manchester area, Lucy is here to build relationships and give the best consultative advice from our Manchester office.
When she’s not finding the best PR talent in the North West, you will find her on an adventure with her sidekick Helga the dog. If she’s not in the middle of a field with her miniature schnauzer, she’ll be drinking gin in the Northern Quarter or cheering on Wigan at the rugby.
Telephone: 0161 804 0160
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an extremely successful Consumer PR Agency in Manchester City Centre. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced...
I am currently working with one of Manchester's leading PR Agencies who due to continued growth are now looking for an experienced B2B PR Account Executive to join their team. ...
An exciting PR Agency with a brilliant client base and long track record of success are looking for their newest addition to the team. They are looking for an experienced account m...