We're working with a Cheadle agency who are specialists in creating innovative campaigns for an exciting variety of clients. They are looking for a .NET Developer to join a fantastic group of digital gurus. The agency are renowned for the excellent teams of creatives, nurturing talent and growing it in their agency. This is a great opportunity for someone who is hard working and isn't going to shy away from a challenge.
- Work within the team to create responsive sites for all brands
- Take responsibility for builds and design
- Be responsible for code testing
- Cooperate with the web designers to produce outstanding websites
- Work with the Head of Digital to grow the team and produce innovative campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- Background in a digital or integrated agency.
- Fluent experience using NET C# software
- Experience in Angular and WEB API
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines with a positive attitude
- Proven experience in web development
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
What TC doesn’t know about Manchester-based Creative and Integrated Marketing isn’t worth knowing! His passion for the job will ensure you have complete confidence in his ability and his down to earth approach will put you at ease instantly! He won’t rest until his candidates are happy in their new role but afterwards you’ll find him with a red wine and a fry-up waiting for the Man U game to start!
Telephone: 0161 804 0160