One of the Nations most recognised home textiles brands is looking for a textile designer who prides themselves in solving problems with innovative and original solutions. You will be executing a diverse range of work for an exciting and forward thinking retail company.
A bit more about the company:
This retail powerhouse produce luxury products that grab the consumers attention. The key factor for this company is constantly innovating in textile design and their way of working has been perfected to enable them to consistently compete.
- Visualising of retail, product design solutions.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of consumer, category insights and behaviours.
- Achieving an analytical and strategic approach to your designs but still deliver stand out creations.
- Ability to constantly articulate your design solutions to the team and potentially a client.
- A proven portfolio in textiles + CAD Design
- Ability to put pencil to paper and sketch out your visuals with vivid colours.
- Working in retail or marketing is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office.
- A good interest in innovative technology.
- Great communication skills.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
What TC doesn’t know about Manchester-based Creative and Integrated Marketing isn’t worth knowing! His passion for the job will ensure you have complete confidence in his ability and his down to earth approach will put you at ease instantly! He won’t rest until his candidates are happy in their new role but afterwards you’ll find him with a red wine and a fry-up waiting for the Man U game to start!
Telephone: 0161 804 0160
Calling all Packaging Designers! We are working with a UK Packaging Designer studio in Manchester who are looking for hands on creative to join their team. If you love sketching ou...
We're currently working with a company that produce quality luxury home goods. They are looking for a digital designer to work group wide across the brands producing eye catching d...
Are you a lover of retail designs? How would it feel viewing your work in the windows of the world's biggest fashion retailers? We'll tell you – it'll be amazing! We're working wit...