I am on the lookout for strategic and forward thinking PR Account Director to lead and develop an existing team of driven B2B focused PR Account Managers. This is a brilliant opportunity for a PR Account Director to really put their stamp on the business. My client is an outstanding B2B PR Agency who are experiencing a massive period of growth, they are a fun, quirky bunch and would love for a like-minded individual to come and join the team!
• As you would be joining a well-established PR and communications team you will have a variety of clients including but not limited to Property, Interiors, FMCG and Drink.
• The role will be predominantly B2B and you will be expected to manage and maintain close working relationships across your accounts.
• You'll have line management responsibility, directly for a small team and indirectly supervising a larger team focusing on Press relations
• Another key part of your role will be pitching to new clients and bringing on new business opportunities.
• Campaign management and development of PR Strategy for mainly B2C clients and some B2B clients.
• This is a very strategically focused role with large complex clients.
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with Property, Interiors, FMCG and Drink.
• Extensive PR Experience, preferably within a PR Agency and with line management experience of a sizeable team.
• You will have media relations experience alongside social media and digital PR experience.
• Proven experience of drafting and creating communication plans and proposals.
• Experience of taking the lead on new business pitches and helping to drive new business.
• Experience of working with complex multi-channel clients.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
With over 3 years of recruitment experience in the Greater Manchester area, Lucy is here to build relationships and give the best consultative advice from our Manchester office.
When she’s not finding the best PR talent in the North West, you will find her on an adventure with her sidekick Helga the dog. If she’s not in the middle of a field with her miniature schnauzer, she’ll be drinking gin in the Northern Quarter or cheering on Wigan at the rugby.
Telephone: 0161 804 0160
A Brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for an extremely successful and prestigious Tech focused PR Agency in Manchester city centre. This is a really exciting time for the agen...
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for an extremely successful PR & Communications Agency in Manchester. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced PR A...
A Brilliant opportunity has just come in to work for an award winning Integrated Agency in Manchester City Centre. Due to company expansion they are now looking to add a PR Account...