I am on the lookout for a highly driven and forward thinking PR Senior Account Manager looking to take that next step as Junior Account Director. We are looking for someone confident enough to lead and develop an existing team of excellent PR Account Managers. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior PR Account Manager who wants to really progress. My client is an outstanding PR & Social Agency who are experiencing a massive period of growth, they are a fun, quirky bunch and would love for a like-minded individual to come and join the team!
• As you would be joining a well-established PR and communications team you will have a variety of clients including but not limited to Property, Interiors, FMCG, Food and Drink.
• The role will be a mix of B2C & B2B and you will be expected to manage and maintain close working relationships across your accounts.
• Another key part of your role will be pitching to new clients and bringing on new business opportunities.
• Campaign management and development of PR Strategy for mainly B2C clients and some B2B clients.
• This is a very strategically focused role with large complex clients.
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with Property, Interiors, FMCG and Drink.
• Extensive PR Experience, preferably within a PR Agency and with line management experience.
• You will have media relations experience alongside social media and digital PR experience.
• Proven experience of drafting and creating communication plans and proposals.
• Experience of taking the lead on new business pitches and helping to drive new business.
• Experience of working with complex multi-channel clients.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
With over 3 years of recruitment experience in the Greater Manchester area, Lucy is here to build relationships and give the best consultative advice from our Manchester office.
When she’s not finding the best PR talent in the North West, you will find her on an adventure with her sidekick Helga the dog. If she’s not in the middle of a field with her miniature schnauzer, she’ll be drinking gin in the Northern Quarter or cheering on Wigan at the rugby.
Telephone: 0161 804 0160
A really exciting opportunity has arisen to open a new Manchester office for an extremely successful and prestigious Science focused PR Agency. This is a brilliant opportunity for ...
A Brilliant opportunity has just come in to work for an award winning Integrated Agency in Manchester City Centre. Due to company expansion they are now looking to add a PR Account...
A Digitally focused Agency is looking to add to their team after yet another hugely successful year! My client is now looking to create a PR offering for their clients so they are ...