A Brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for an extremely successful and prestigious PR Agency in South Manchester. This is a really exciting time for the agency as they are growing rapidly and looking to add a copywriter to the editorial team, someone who has previous experience as a B2B copywriter or journalist. They are a very forward thinking agency who are focused on delivering a new kind of experience for their clients and delivering exceptional campaigns.
As you would be joining a well-established PR Agency who are real specialists in their sector you can hit the ground running and really get stuck in! The agency specialises in Property, E-commerce, FMCG and Drink. You will be expected to work as part of a team to create new content and creative copy for B2B clients.
What We're Looking For:
• You will have previous experience of writing press releases, editorials and any other B2B focused copy.
• You must be creative, proactive and be self-motivated.
• Agency experience would be beneficial but if you are a journalist looking to move in to an agency this would be the perfect fit!
• Monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
• Ensure all copy is delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards
• You will have the experience and confidence to be an leading industry specialist.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
With over 3 years of recruitment experience in the Greater Manchester area, Lucy is here to build relationships and give the best consultative advice from our Manchester office.
When she’s not finding the best PR talent in the North West, you will find her on an adventure with her sidekick Helga the dog. If she’s not in the middle of a field with her miniature schnauzer, she’ll be drinking gin in the Northern Quarter or cheering on Wigan at the rugby.
Telephone: 0161 804 0160