A really exciting client is looking for an energetic Paid Social executive to join their team!
Working as part of a small team, you'll be responsible for creating a social media calendar including advertising across Facebook and Instagram. Working not only with the company, advertising their incredible products to the right people, but also with their partners!
Devising a strategy for maximum reach with the Marketing Manager and handling the campaign from end to end!
• Creating paid social campaigns from scratch and overseeing those campaigns from end to end
• Using multiple platforms tailored to the campaigns for maximum reach
• Handling multiple accounts in an organised and effective manner
• Devising a social calendar for maximum impact
• Ad hoc marketing responsibilities as required by the company
What We're Looking For:
• 1-2 years' experience in advertising on Facebook and Instagram
• Agency experience preferable
• Up to date with digital marketing trends
• Worked across multiple social media platforms both in organic and paid advertising capacities
• Master of Excel and Facebook Analytic tools and Facebook Business Manager
• Client facing experience beneficial
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Contact our consultant:
Lots of experience in treating customers the right way, always friendly and approachable with a keen eye for detail. Works really well with everyone and will happily talk to anyone. Will often be found buying chocolates and queuing for the next Marvel movie!
Have a flair for PPC with retail or ecommerce experience? Want to work for one of the largest retail brands, creating outstanding AdWords campaigns and achieving the best possible ...
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's best known property firms. With a network covering the whole of the nation you'll deliver impactful full mix marketing c...
An exciting role as a part-time Marketing Executive (25 hours a week) within a life-changing charity based in Stockport. Job Description: You will be providing marketi...