Do you have digital marketing experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid job close to Wakefield? Network Marketing is helping a successful and progressive B2B manufacturing company recruit a Digital Marketing Executive and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £30,000.
In this all-encompassing Digital Marketing Executive role you will use a broad mix of digital tools and skills to generate brand awareness and leads.
To give you an idea of how this role would look, here are some of the things you would be expected to work across:
- Using digital marketing campaigns across SEO, PPC, email marketing, organic and promoted social media to target the audience and direct visitors to the website
- Using the data behind the company’s digital channels providing regular updates on performance against set metrics
- Ownership for the website, updating content using the CMS
- Managing agency relationships
- Improving website user experience and developing user journeys through research and analytics
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Executive role you will need:
- Experience of managing SEO campaigns
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns
- Email marketing experience
- An analytical mindset and experience using Google Analytics
In return for your passion and expertise you will be supported with additional training and be given opportunities to develop your career in an company that looks after its employees and where most members of the marketing team have been promoted at least once. The role is close to Wakefield and you’d be required to be on-site 2-3 days per week, working the rest of the week from home.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.