Do you have retention marketing and customer success focused experience and are looking for a new job in London? Network Marketing is helping a successful healthtech business recruit a Customer Marketing Lead. Salary is c£55,000 depending on experience.
As their Customer Marketing Lead, you will focus on the success and account growth of the client's customers by helping them realise two core outcomes: 1 - Become their customers’ most valued partner, with campaigns that improve understanding, success and use of products and services. 2 - Equipping the customers with scalable resources and materials to encourage adoption and utilisation amongst current service users.
In this newly created Customer Marketing Lead role you can expect to:
- Analyse and interpret what behaviours and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Look for opportunities to maximise these successful approaches and run tests to improve them
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy focused on product/service adoption, upsell and resell - working toward the overall success of their existing customers
- Educate their customer base about products/services and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, thought leadership, events, and more
- Craft strategies to better nurture our customers
To succeed in this Customer Marketing Lead role, you will need to be an ambitious B2B marketing professional with strong retention experience, preferably with a background in healthcare, technology and/or professional services. You will also require the following:
- A solid command of all marketing tactics, including events, content, email marketing, etc.
- Evidence of having set up and worked to improve marketing tools to improve and optimise existing customer touchpoints, driving account growth and cross
- Strong writing skills
If this full time Customer Marketing Lead job in London motivates and inspires you, please contact Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.