Do you have B2B marketing management experience with strong content skills? Looking for a new role in Leeds? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Network Marketing is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our client's progressive and successful team. This full-time marketing role offers a salary of £45,000-£50,000 and many excellent benefits including 5 weeks’ holiday per year and paid overtime. Leeds city centre based with hybrid working offered.
As a Marketing Manager you will work closely with others in the business to create and plan customer centric marketing initiatives, working across acquisition, retention and engagement. You will be responsible for the company's marketing strategy, setting budgets and managing day to day marketing activity while having the support of the central marketing team.
Once in post you could expect to:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand key messages and goals, advising on the best content activities to bring these to life across specific campaigns and channels
- Create, edit and upload content in a variety of formats
- Write and review copy from around the business, ensuring a high quality of all content published
- Measure and report on content performance to key stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements
- Deliver client-orientated social and professional events
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to drive lead generation activity
To apply for this marketing management role, you will need experience in digital marketing communications, social media and content creation, including measurement and reporting. You will also require the following:
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- The capability to build good relationships at all levels
Ideally, you’ll have experience gained working in a professional services environment, but other B2B service industry experience will be considered. In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a salary of £45k-£50k and a fantastic benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture, as part of a well established and succesful award winning buisness.
To learn more and apply for this Marketing Manager job in Leeds with flexible working, please get in touch with Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.