We are working with one of the elites of corporate communications and they are looking for an account executive to join their Manchester office
If you have a keen interest in politics and public affairs and have experience in this space from your previous role then please apply below!
We will also accept applications from people who have studied a degree in politics, or similar and have at least 6 months of experience
Here is what to expect in your day to day role
• Liaise regularly with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
• Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
• Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• Promote news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
• Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
What We're Looking For:
The ideal candidate will be a real go getter and will have graduated from university with a PR degree or similar
• Degree educated in PR, Politics or similar subject with a minimum grade of 2:1
• Past experience in corporate communications/public affairs or politics
• excellent written communication skills
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Andrew comes from a marketing background so has a good working knowledge of how it all ticks! A natural people person, he's happy talking to anyone about anything but will always try and sway the conversation to something about Conor McGregor! He's a proud Mancunian who spends his time either getting a sweat on in the gym or getting a sweat on in one of the many clubs and bars around Manchester with his friends. His dance moves have been described as ‘questionable...
Telephone 0161 638 0896
We are looking for PR experts with a passion for home and interiors! This is a senior account manager role with a boutique agency based out of Manchester A huge client win ea...
We are representing a vibrant agency that like to set themselves apart from their competitors by getting under the skin of their clients and focusing on what matters most to them; ...
We are working with a very well respected PR agency within the technology sector who are looking for a senior account manager to join their expanding team Based in the city c...