We are representing a well-established marketing agency with an extremely strong foothold in the digital and media market. They boast a portfolio of outstanding clients spanning across a multitude of different in dustries covering consumer and B2B. They are looking for an SEO executive to join their digital team and be a part of their exciting future!
If you would like to be part of an award winning and enriching company who value their staff and train them to the absolute best of their ability then look no further, this company will help you take that next step in your digital career!
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
• Working on multiple SEO campaigns
• Assisting in driving SEO campaign strategies
• Producing insightful reports for our clients to help them achieve their search marketing objectives
• Managing and developing content marketing related campaign activities
• Reviewing, analysing and interpreting performance to communicate to our client services team and clients on notable ranking uplifts and declines
• Assisting to develop on-site and off-site content strategies for specific SEO campaigns
• Working in small campaign teams to achieve common goals
• Working with in-house and off the shelf SEO software technologies to help enhance campaigns
Key Skills Required
• Previous experience in related internet marketing or SEO field
• Good attention to detail
• Proven ability for analysis, insight and interpretation
• Knowledge sharing mentality
• Passion for all things digital marketing
• A broad understanding of technical, on-page and off-page optimisation related SEO techniques and how to apply such knowledge to SEO campaigns
• Strong grasp of social media marketing and how this applies to SEO theory
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Confident communication skills
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rob Booth on 0203 9056311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Rob has a longstanding career in recruitment, gained by placing candidates in roles within sales and marketing across multiple industries; FMCG, Digital, Technology, Fashion and Media to name a few! A family man with 2 young children, Rob is a big kid at heart and likes nothing more than letting loose with the girls at the weekends or holidaying with the family! When he isn't with the family you'll find him at Old Trafford or by the side of the lake trying to catch a big carp or two.
Give Rob a call on 0203 905 6311