Who wouldn't want to work with one of the top digital marketing agencies in the UK? Only a crazy person!
We are working with a very well established digital marketing agency who specialise in SEO and PPC who have a huge presence across the UK and an amazing working culture that any person would be lucky to be a part of. Not only this but they truly value the people that choose to be a part of their amazing story by offering things such as quarterly bonuses and unlimited progression opportunities
They are looking for an experienced PPC account manager who has some solid technical experience and isn't afraid to interact with clients to join their team during an exciting phase of growth
If you have experience in this area and would be interested in this role then please apply below!
Here is what to expect in your day to day activities:
• Mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns.
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
• Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
• Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
• Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations
What we're looking for:
We're looking for someone with some solid technical ability who isn't afraid to interact with clients
• An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns.
• Google Qualified Individual.
• Understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
• Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
• Has the necessary management skills to help mentor and support junior members of the team.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Andrew comes from a marketing background so has a good working knowledge of how it all ticks! A natural people person, he's happy talking to anyone about anything but will always try and sway the conversation to something about Conor McGregor! He's a proud Mancunian who spends his time either getting a sweat on in the gym or getting a sweat on in one of the many clubs and bars around Manchester with his friends. His dance moves have been described as ‘questionable...
Telephone 0161 638 0896
We are very excited to be working with an agency that have an extremely strong foothold in the digital and media market. They boast a portfolio of outstanding clients spanning acro...
Many of our partnered companies are looking to expand their digital marketing teams with PPC Specialists at both a junior and senior level! Moving into the New Year many agencies w...
Who wouldn't want to work with one of the top digital marketing agencies in the UK? Only a crazy person! We are working with a very well established digital marketing agency ...