Well, we've made it to Day 10 of our Top Tips for your Career in 2013 - if you've missed any of them then get started here. If you're serious about your career we guarantee you'll get real benefit from following our guidelines. We've talked a lot about what you should do to get to the point where you're being interviewed for your ideal job - but what should you NOT do?? Here's our Top 10 Fun Countdown to round things off...
10. If you're dressed for business, no white socks!
9. Don't take a picture of the person interviewing you into the interview - you'll look like a stalker like Jed on the Alan Partridge show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OrAGZru4As
8. Don't take drugs prior to interview - remember Spud on Trainspotting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6bWb7oEuE
7. Don't turn up in the clothes you went out in the night before
6. Don't take your other half with you...
5. No last minute cigarettes
4. Don't leave your phone on
3. No over-zealous wonderbras
2. No 'effing' and 'jeffing'!
1. Don't forget to smile!
We hope you've found our Career Advice useful - if you have, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.