We’ve been bringing businesses and marketers together for over 20 years now, matching over 7,000 marketing professionals with 2,000 companies and marketing agencies. So, we like to think we know a thing or two about recruiting marketers.
We live by our vision – Recruitment, done properly. But what does that mean on a day to day basis for our marketing candidates?
We take care of people looking for a new marketing career
As part of placing those 7,000 candidates, we’ve learnt that people looking for a career move want a helping hand and an encouraging ear to help them find the perfect job to suit, not just their marketing skills, but their future ambitions, lifestyle and personality too.
We help businesses looking for the most talented marketers:
We’ve also learnt that companies looking to fill a position in their marketing team or creating a department from scratch want to see the best possible candidates for the role, not every CV which vaguely word-matches their brief.
Our tried and tested process:
To ‘Do Recruitment Properly’, all of our team follow our tried and trusted 9 stage process which helps them bring the perfect marketer together with their perfect employer – for the long term.
- We honestly review and feedback on the applications we receive to assess whether or not we can help a candidate in their search.
- We take time to understand a candidate’s skills, needs, motivations and goals.
- We ensure that they have a CV which highlights their marketing skills and experience in a way which makes them stand out from the crowd.
- We meet all our marketing candidates where appropriate. There’s nothing like a face-to-face meeting to really get to know someone.
- We only put candidates forward for relevant marketing roles. We won’t waste our candidates’ or clients’ time.
- We do our best to organise interviews at convenient times for both parties. For candidates getting time off work for an interview can be tricky and needs to be delicately handled.
- Our experience tells us that providing feedback and support throughout the recruitment process is one of the most valuable parts of the process.
- Resigning can be one of the most stressful parts of the whole process. Emotions can affect a rational decision to progress your career so we help you keep on track.
- The whole on-boarding process can take some time so we’ll keep in touch with you and importantly, keep you in touch with your new employer so the first day is less daunting!