The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here's a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Fresher than ever.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 1,800 times in 2010. That's about 4 full 747s. In 2010, there were 26 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 17 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 7mb. That's about a picture per month. The busiest day of the year was September 17th with 115 views. The most popular post that day was Network Get Fit With Out-Fit.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were networkmarketingjobs.com, linkedin.com, twitter.com, ht.ly, and cms.nm.uat.360-systems.com. Some visitors came searching, mostly for yeo valley advert, yeo valley advert cost, blog.networkmarketingjobs.com, yoe valley advert, and how much did the yeo valley advert cost.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
1. Network Get Fit With Out-Fit September 2010 6 comments
2. Yeo Valley Advert – You spent HOW MUCH on media?? October 2010 1 comment
3. Work direct with Google or through an agency for PPC? October 2010 6 comments
4. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for Charity July 2010
5. Being inspired with Jonathan Sands – An Evening with Business Link September 2010 2 comments