My client is a fantastic retailer based in the North West! They are looking for an E-commerce Executive to join their in house marketing team. It's an exciting opportunity for you to really hit the ground running to drive their business forward. Are you an enthusiastic E-commerce Executive?
If so, then look no further!
As an E-commerce Executive you will be responsible for…
• Generating content and copy for the relevant products
• Visual merchandising products to attract customers
• Increase and drive sales conversions
• Create engaging visual and written content to improve the customer experience
• Work closely with the buying team to source product imagery
• Reviewing sales performance – identify trends and new trading opportunities
• Supporting the E-commerce Administrator duties
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic e-commerce individual who has the get up and go! Is this you?
• Experience of e-commerce trading (ideally Magento platform) is desirable but not essential
• Strong writing skills
• Comfortable handling and drawing conclusions from data
• A creative flair
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Shelley Wright on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CV's so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Shelley's a Yorkshire girl at heart but has found herself living in Manchester for the past 4 years. She knows ‘in’s and out’s’ of the city and uses this to the best advantage when helping people find their dream jobs. With a friendly and outgoing personality Shelley will chat to anyone and everyone building great relationships and will leave no stone unturned to find the best opportunity for her candidates.
An exciting role as a part-time Marketing Executive (25 hours a week) within a life-changing charity based in Stockport. Job Description: You will be providing marketi...
Looking for a great opportunity in PPC? Looking to work for an exciting agency with the chance to progress quickly? Enjoy answering yes to rhetorical questions? Then send over your...
A really exciting opportunity is available from a young and vibrant PPC agency in Greater Manchester! Expanding and developing their team, this retail marketing agency are looki...