We're seeking an Account Manager or Account Executive to join this full-service communications agency in Leeds. They offer strategy, design, artwork, experience, print production, digital design and build.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring their smooth execution and maximum potential. You will have daily contact with clients, requiring you to offer new and forward-thinking solutions to foster productive communication.
This role is to work on-site in Leeds, so is NOT a remote position, however they do offer free on-site parking. We are open to more junior level Account Executives ready for their next move into Account Management, or experienced Account Managers ready to move on.
What you’ll do:
As a Creative Account Manager, you will support the Account Director and will play a vital role in managing clients' marketing and advertising campaigns, building and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally. You will manage your own projects while providing support across the account, presenting proposals and recommendations effectively, and demonstrating proactive leadership to bring out the best in your team.
Attention to detail, project coordination, and budget adherence are essential, as is your ability to generate accurate reports and pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients. You will utilize your knowledge and skills to drive productivity and ensure client satisfaction.
• Manage clients' marketing and advertising campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
• Build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally.
• Manage your own projects and provide support across the account.
• Present proposals and recommendations effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Generate accurate reports and status notifications.
• Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
• Complete projects within specified schedules and budgets.
• Utilize your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team, and the agency in the most productive direction.
• Gain client approval for all projects and creative work, ensuring adherence to the agreed brief.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date paperwork using our in-house MI portal.
• Ensure all creative work presented to clients meets quality, time, and cost standards.
• Coordinate the workflow of all projects through the production process.
• Stay up to date with marketing trends, new media, techniques, and research tools.
What you’ll need:
• 2-3 years of experience as an Account Manager or Account Executive in an integrated agency environment.
• Strong understanding of creative design, advertising, and marketing.
• Inquisitive mindset with excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Proven client and project management experience with commercial acumen.
• Team-spirited with the ability to learn and teach others.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and planning skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proactive and self-motivated attitude.
• Willingness to share experiences and contribute to sales and relationship strategies.
The company offer a generous salary with an excellent range of benefits.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.
Contact our consultant:
Emma has spent the last 18 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Dealing with both perm roles and freelancers, she's worth contacting if you are looking to recruit or looking for a new role.
Full service, retail advertising agency who create shopper targeted creative ads for FMCG brands… Seeking a Senior Client/Account Manager to join their internal client service team...
Job Title: Head of Marketing Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: West Yorkshire Network Marketing is hiring on behalf of a leading online education business dedicated to p...