We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join this full service, retail advertising agency who create shopper targeted creative ads for FMCG brands.
You would join their internal client service team in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Hybrid model (2-3 days in the office) and excellent benefits along with a friendly, fast paced culture!
The wider team is split into campaign implementation and project management, and client management, and this specific role is focussed on the more commercial client side.
What you’ll do:
• Following creative guidelines, activate FMCG branded activity across multi-channels, including on and offsite media.
• Develop proposals and strategies based on client budgets and objectives.
• Create cohesive media plans to deliver against KPI’s.
• Evaluate customer-focused campaigns, across a range of retail-focused marketing and sales activity.
• Line management of direct report, creating workplans, and managing the daily output.
• Support the senior leadership team in governance and meetings.
What you’ll need:
• Excellent communication, leadership and client services skills.
• Proven experience in the development and planning of strategic marketing campaigns.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
• Retail, shopper, FMCG experience.
• An agency background working with FMCG brands.
With a competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunities, and growth, this really is a lovely option to join a friendly, fast-paced team in Bradford. Hybrid model with 2 days (likely 3) in the offices.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book/Network Marketing with your CV.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.
Contact our consultant:
Emma has spent the last 18 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Dealing with both perm roles and freelancers, she's worth contacting if you are looking to recruit or looking for a new role.