This creative packaging consultancy provide end to end services for FMCG brands. From software development to strategic, creative design, they pioneer global change through sustainable packaging solutions. They manage clients’ projects from initial concept through to their product launch.
Increased volume of work has led to 2 new roles for experienced Artwork Account Managers to join their team. Your role will be to ensure delivery of accurate packaging artwork, working within a fast-paced, deadline driven studio.
You will provide an exceptional customer experience - building and retaining strong, sustainable client relationships and strong collaboration with internal team members and stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
• As Artwork Account Manager, you’ll manage the packaging artwork project lifecycle from kick-off meetings to final delivery.
• Drive seamless communication between all stakeholders to ensure projects can be delivered as efficiently as possible.
• Maintain accurate inputs from client & outputs from production to drive RFT (right first time) and deliver high quality work.
• Operate as the key client contact not only ensuring all KPIs are met but exceeding their expectations and removing their pain points to provide an exceptional client experience.
What you’ll need:
• Experience as an Account Manager in a packaging/retail agency.
• You’ll demonstrate a problem-solving attitude and the ability to suggest cost effective solutions that meet the need of the client/brief.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency.
• Some Technical Packaging Artwork and print knowledge.
With a competitive salary and benefits this role offers hybrid working, 3 days in the Bradford offices.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.
Contact our consultant:
Emma has spent the last 18 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Dealing with both perm roles and freelancers, she's worth contacting if you are looking to recruit or looking for a new role.
Contact our consultant: