Are you an experienced Business Development Manager?
Do you have experience of working within a Professional Services industry?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you.
I'm currently working on an exciting 12 month FTC contract with a Global Accountancy firm. This firm are looking for a forward thinking Business Development Manager to come join their office in Central London. The successful Business Development Manager will be joining the International team to work alongside the regional marketing and business development teams, ensuring that they effectively target new international work.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• generate business development opportunities, cultivate target relationships and drive international business development activity across the firm
• Work with partners and Client Experience team to develop a structure for key account plans
• Implement and develop the firm's international business development plans for the financial year
• Support the ongoing development of international credentials and bid content bank using the bid centre
• Provide input into high value international tenders
• Work with the marketing and communications team to input into planned international collateral and campaigns
• Maintain and improve industry relationships with key international business bodies
• Report on international BD activity, including referrals using Dynamics and Power BI software
• Work with the Internal Communications manager to raise awareness of international activity
The desired Business Development Manager will have the following skillset:
• Previous experience of working within a similar role
• Extensive experience of working within a Professional Services firm, ideally Accountancy or Legal
• Marketing professional with marketing and business development experience
• A good commercial understanding
• Management of own workload with minimal supervision
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below, or call me on 0203 905 6311
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.