Do you have experience working within Digital Marketing?
Do you have experience working within a Consumer Tech environment?
If so, then I have the perfect role for you!
I'm currently working on behalf of a multinational company who are looking for to take on a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator. Producing industry leading products, my client are looking for an equally enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their Manchester office.
The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will be asked the carry out the following tasks:
• Liaising between the team and other parties such as, Commercial, Product Marketing and Sales Offices
• Supporting the marketing and communications team to incorporate the best global, regional and local involvement
• Managing and coordinating meetings to ensure that the team runs smoothly
• Liaising with external agencies and ensuring project requests are dealt with in the correct manner
• Participating in the ongoing development of processes and systems
• Understanding the importance of legal framework
• Deliver Digital based projects and ensure day to day smooth running whilst ensuring all budget are met and observed
The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will have the following experience:
• Experience of working within a B2B/B2C environment
• Experience of working within a Consumer market
• Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills
• Strong background within Digital Marketing
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to present information articulately both verbally and written
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.