Web Designer/Developers who know can work their magic over web, emails, apps and social, responsively, please keep on reading!
We are working with an established agency working in house for one of their biggest fashion and retail clients. Here you can work with a talented team who are friendly and hard-working, enjoy a social atmosphere whilst enjoying paid overtime and excellent learning opportunities.
- Create on trend digital design across all digital outputs (web, social, app, email) email is key.
- Code the above to show finesse and functionality.
- Collaborate with the developers in the team to ensure all results are responsive.
- Attend briefings with the client.
- Continue to develop your skills in design and branch into development if you like.
- Manage your work allocation in an autonomous manor and complete work to deadlines.
What We're Looking For:
- A strong digital portfolio showing ideally fashion and retail campaigns.
- Strong skills in HTML and CSS.
- Hardworking and ambitious attitude, this is a very busy studio!
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Fashion/trend knowledge is an advantage.
- Note this is a purely digital role that is what we need to see in a portfolio.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age