We are working for one of Malta's leading companies who are looking to expand their specialist team with a Sportsbook Manager (fluent in German). Here you will be working with leading brands in the industry and ensuring these brands continue to thrive and progress in a challenging market. All in all if you are looking for a position where you can be innovative and drive growth this is right for you.
- Drive company vision for Sportsbook in the Germanic markets and plan campaigns from concept to final analysis.
- With the rest of the team continually analyse and strategise ideas to keep the brands top of the market.
- Manage on-site banners and content and liaise with the design team to ensure this is all current.
- Manage budget for campaigns and ensure its best use.
- Contribute to the technology road map and work closely with the UX team to provide the best customer experience.
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes.
What We're Looking For:
- Fluent in German and English.
- Background in sportsbook or a similar role.
- A very keen interest in sport (football).
- A very good understanding of online marketing.
- Strong experience of creating and managing campaigns from start to finish (including budget management).
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Good understanding of conversion and retention techniques.
- Knowledge of driving customer loyalty in a digital environment.
If you are considering relocation we can provide advice on the move, it's a big step and we are here to help. Malta is a wonderful island that is a fantastic place to live and work, we are based here and have first-hand knowledge to share with you.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on +356 27781442 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialise in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment with offices in Leeds, London, Manchester and Malta
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.