Are you thinking about a move to a role where you can head up leading brands in Malta's Igaming and Betting sector? If yes keep reading, this company are looking for a German Speaking Casino Manager who is commercially savvy and passionate about leading teams to success. This company provide an excellent work life balance, great teams to work with and lots of opportunity to progress your career.
- With your team create campaigns to budget that engage customers and driven retention and growth.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the casino business.
- Continually manage site content, and campaign visibility across desktop and mobile.
- Liaise with the content and social media teams to execute the best strategies and campaigns.
- Guarantee unity of the casino brand and overall company strategy when it comes to brand guidelines and marketing.
- Always evaluate and improve your campaigns to ensure the best results.
What We're Looking For:
- Fluency in German and English.
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish would be a plus.
- Background in a Casino Manager position or you are a Junior Casino Manager looking to progress.
- Data driven approach.
- In-depth understanding of casino products, the development process and the commercial management of that brand.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Product knowledge of table games, slots and poker.
If you are considering relocation we can provide advice on the move, it's a big step and we are here to help. Malta is a wonderful island that is a fantastic place to live and work, we are based here and have first-hand knowledge to share with you.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy on +356 27781442 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialise in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment with offices in Leeds, London, Manchester and Malta
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.