Are you a Business Development Manager specialising within the Real Estate sector?
Are you currently working within a Professional Services firm?
If so, then I have a great role for you!
Working with a Global Tax and Auditory firm, I am on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their expanding office in London. This exciting role offers a vast amount of responsibility and a chance to drive the strategy of the sector going forward.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Manage the national sector budget, ensuring activity is delivered to a suitable cost with appropriate ROI.
• Project manage all marketing aspects of the sector including digital content, event sponsorship, national targeting, social media, high value bids and internal promotion
• Lead the production of all collateral and content for the sector
• Organising and attending key events for the real estate and construction sector (UK and internationally)
• Actively managing the sector pipeline, taking responsibility for initiating contact with cold targets and ensuring contact is maintained through the pipeline
• Responsible for developing social media content for the sector and driving engagement of the sector team
• Conducting client reviews and tender debriefs to understand where improvements can be made
• Actively network within the property and construction marketplace- in order to generate business leads
• Liaise with the PR team to ensure appropriate sector PR coverage
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills:
• Experience of working within similar managerial role within Professional Services
• Successful track record of introducing new business, ideally operating within the real estate
and/or construction sector
• A professional, credible and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High quality writing and editing capability
• A proactive and self-motivated individual
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below, or call me on 0203 905 6311
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Do you have Client Relationship experience within a Legal firm? If so, then I have the perfect role for you! I am cu...
This Innovative Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Manager or Senior Marketing / Business Developme...
Passionate about Sales? Network Marketing are proud to be working with a professional Global Membership organisation. Du...