Lights? Camera? Action! We're on the hunt for an excellent photographer specialising in product and interiors. Would you like to work for a company that is continuously growing? Working on a number of clients so every day is never the same as the day before? With great benefits such as bonuses, staff discounts and vouchers, this fun and vibrant team is the ideal next step in a photographers career! Tickle your fancy? Then apply below!
• As the studio photographer, it is your responsibility to produce/edit all shots. There is a small requirement of Videography also but this is primarily a Photography role.
• Deliver all agreed objectives that have been discussed with the Marketing Team and Media Manager
• Maintenance of studio and equipment
What We're Looking For:
• 90/10 split between photography and videography skills including shooting and editing (Premier Pro)
• Understanding and experience using Capture One
• Experience within a commercial photographic studio
• Understand set construction/decoration, manage heavy items in and around studio
• Proven track record of product/interior photography
• Efficient in Adobe software packages such as Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or email Ryan Lehane email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the region's leading Integrated Brand agencies. The successful ap...
Calling all Packaging Designers! We are working with a top 5 UK Packaging Designer studio in Manchester who are looking ...
Are you a creative who lives and breathes design and motion graphics? Do you have a keen eye for trends and have your fi...