I am currently working wit an outstanding agency at the moment that have experienced an extensive period of growth and are now looking to recruit for x2 PR Account Managers with a real mix of B2B & B2C experience. This is an exciting time and a continued period of growth for the business, it is the perfect time for an account manager to come in to the business and really further their career.
• As you would be joining a well-established Agency you will have a variety of clients including but not limited to FMCG, Professional services, Retail, Leisure and Construction
• The role will be a mix of B2B & B2C and you will be expected to manage and maintain close working relationships across your accounts.
• You'll have line management responsibility and ensure delivery of PR activity for your client base.
• Another key part of your role will be pitching to new clients and bringing on new business opportunities.
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with Tech, FMCG, Professional service or Construction brands.
• Extensive PR Experience, preferably within a PR Agency at an account manager level.
• You will have media relations experience alongside social media and digital PR experience.
• Proven experience of drafting and creating communication plans and proposals.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
With over 3 years of recruitment experience in the Greater Manchester area, Lucy is here to build relationships and give the best consultative advice from our Manchester office.
When she’s not finding the best PR talent in the North West, you will find her on an adventure with her sidekick Helga the dog. If she’s not in the middle of a field with her miniature schnauzer, she’ll be drinking gin in the Northern Quarter or cheering on Wigan at the rugby.
Telephone: 0161 804 0160
I am currently working with a really creative PR Agency at the moment who due to continued growth are looking to add another member to their team. They are looking for an experienc...
I am currently looking for a really strategic and forward thinking PR Account Manager to embed themselves in an existing B2B driven PR team. This is a brilliant opportunity for a P...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an extremely successful and prestigious Consumer PR Agency in Manchester City Centre, my client is a multi-award winning agency who a...