Have a flair for PPC with retail or ecommerce experience? Want to work for one of the largest retail brands, creating outstanding AdWords campaigns and achieving the best possible ROI? Feel like taking your career to the next level?
What a stroke of luck! Just send in your application here and join one of our most exciting clients in their marketing team, putting their incredible products in front of the right people!
• Running and managing paid media campaigns from end to end. (Google and Bing)
• Creating effect ad copies and perform split testing to maximise effectiveness
• Doing research and strategizing to develop the most effective campaigns
• Analysing campaigns to ensure maximum efficiency and ROI
• Staying up to date with latest PPC developments
What We're Looking For:
• Thorough understanding of PPC best practices.
• Experience in all appropriate Paid media tools, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics etc
• Ability to form relationships with clients and keep them up to date with progress and results
• 2-3 years PPC experience essential (Agency or clientside)
• Experience with retail and ecommerce campaigns essential (fashion brands beneficial)
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent written and spoken English (perfect spelling and grammar essential)
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Contact our consultant:
Lots of experience in treating customers the right way, always friendly and approachable with a keen eye for detail. Works really well with everyone and will happily talk to anyone. Will often be found buying chocolates and queuing for the next Marvel movie!
A really exciting client is looking for an energetic Paid Social executive to join their team! Working as part of a small team, you'll be responsible for creating a social media...
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's best known property firms. With a network covering the whole of the nation you'll deliver impactful full mix marketing c...
An exciting role as a part-time Marketing Executive (25 hours a week) within a life-changing charity based in Stockport. Job Description: You will be providing marketi...